COBie Services | Siliconinfo
COBie is the service that is closely associated with BIM services. It is one of the international standards that are related to managing information that is related to space and equipment. COBie stands for "Construction Operations Building information exchange". The format of this service is to capture the data and record them in an important document. This is all related to the project data. Now, this data includes a point of origin. list of equipment, accurate data sheets and so on. With this said we at Silicon Valley Infomedia Ltd provide you with the COBie service that is a must needed.
Nowadays this service has started becoming mandatory as it is the need for every project. Silicon Valley Infomedia Ltd helps the AEC firms, manufacturers, contractors, and owners with detailed support and services of COBie. In COBie the service is not related only to the construction of buildings, it is working for rail, roads, and infrastructure industries.
No matter whatever is the requirement of the client for their project, the team, and the company is at your service. To check and review COBie requirement, COBie workflow diagram, taking an understanding on how to create the product library and much more with relevant COBie data Silicon Valley Infomedia Ltd is your answer to all your questions.
Silicon Valley is an Architectural Engineering CAD Outsourcing Company. We are specialists in providing high quality services in architectural engineering, architectural design, exterior and interior 3D rendering plans, elevations and sections, CAD services, cost estimation, CAD engineering, etc. to all type of works.
Structural engineering consultants who are very much experienced and also very knowledgeable offer you with their excellent solutions. Consulting structural engineers of our company is done for the proper execution of your project work. Once we know their exact needs our drawing/design team will come up with right solutions.
Below mentioned are some of the help for which we are trained and at your service.
- Giving a complete and detailed briefing to the people for COBie services. The information is given to the clients, contractors, manufacturers, consultants, and the supply chain team. The information given is to make them understand the impact of this service, and be prepared and ready to check for its in and out.
- Keeping a scope and making sure that the integration of the work is done with ease and comfortable. This is all related to the requirement of the COBie Facilities Management (FM).
- When the solutions found are out of the box, and there is no other outcome coming across, the Integration development of Facilities Management\Asset Information Management (FM\AIM) COBie is taken into consideration.
Uses and Benefits Of COBie Services
Till now we have understood what is COBie services. Now with this let us move further and understand why this service is important. This is the service that is an open standard that supports the complete collection of asset data. The need for it is to help managers and staff to use CMMS more effectively.
Moving further, once the contract is been decided the flow is discussed by using COBie. Post defining the information in the contract, the details are transferred into a BIM or other tools. This data is further exported to a COBie format. Later this is data again is turned up into the CMMS. Below mentioned are the benefits of COBie:
- Data Sharing : This is the first advantage of the service which is data sharing. Here the process supports the sharing of data among the facility management tools. This is possible with the software such as BIM authoring tools, CMMS, and CAFM (computer-aided facility management). The process here is to minimize the need for recollecting the data, and also to reduce the number of inconsistencies. Once the data is exported, it checks the similar data sets for different purposes and that too within the facility management firms. The core reason is to avoid duplication and get work done with an easy mode of methods.
- Data Collection : This is a service that is used for cleaning up and collecting the data. This is the process that is followed before the procurement or up-gradation of the data in new CMMS. When using COBie, it is not necessary to obtain a sole vendor spreadsheet to support this data collection and population. Neither it is mandatory to pay the CMMS vendor to map this software spreadsheet developed by them. Rather, the best practice here is the data collected in the COBie format can be easily delivered by following the recognized industry standard.
- Data Transfer : Once the process of data collection and data sharing is done, COBie assists you in transferring this data. It is the most cost-effective way to transfer the data and that too after the construction. This is handed over to the manager because here the data is exported from BIM authoring tools and then imported into a COBie-capable CMMS.
Why Choose Us?
We at Siliconinfo are masters in providing all CAD-related services. The inhouse team available here is having a piece of extensive knowledge and are experts in their respective areas of work. Moving further the reason you should opt and take consultancy for COBie services is that all your needs and requirements would be taken care of and would be answered with the stipulated time.
Further, as all the services are fulfilled at one single roof, you can trust us and give your project new wings to fly. With this, we also provide you with services such as BIM, MEP Services, 2D and 3D modeling, Shop Drawing services, LOD services and so on. So, without any hesitation, get in touch with us and have a discussion further.
Dar es Salaam,
Federated States of Micronesia,
Mar del Plata,
Papua New Guinea,
Ras al Khaimah,
San Miguel de Tucuman,
San Salvador de Jujuy,
Santa Cruz de la Sierra,
Santiago del Estero,
United Arab Emirates,
United States of America,
United States Virgin Islands,