Spring - MVC Framework
Spring is a Framework for Java based applications. There are many frameworks available but this is the most famous of all frameworks. The main features of this framework can be utilized by any Java application. It is majorly used for building enterprise edition application i.e. Java EE extensions.
Java is a very prominent and trending programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented and particularly designed to have as much implementation dependencies as possible. It is designed to let developers write the code only once and run anywhere. It is developed by Sun Microsystems (which is now owned by Oracle).
The Spring Framework is an application framework and reversal of control container for the Java platform. The framework's core features can be utilized by any Java application, yet there are expansions for building web applications over the Java EE (Enterprise Edition) stage. Despite the fact that the system does not force a particular programming model, it has turned out to be prevalent in the Java people group as an expansion to, or even substitution for the Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) demonstrate. The Spring Framework is open source.
Spring is an open source Java framework which is specifically created to solve the various complexities of enterprise application development. It uses better methods of application development like: IoC, AOP, MVC, DAO, and Templates etc. It is accepted globally by IT industries for developing any kind of Java application from desktop to Android Apps. These days IT companies are in highly demand for such frameworks.
The Spring MVC framework provides Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture and ready components that can be utilized to create adaptable and approximately coupled web applications. The MVC design brings about isolating the different aspects of the application (input logic, business logic, and UI logic), while providing a loose coupling between these components.
- The Model encapsulates the application data and in general they will consist of POJO.
- The View is responsible for rendering the model data and in general it generates HTML output that the client's browser can interpret.
- The Controller is in charge of handling client demands and building a fitting model and passes it to the view for rendering.
Understanding the flow of Spring Web MVC
Benefits of Spring MVC Framework :
It is a powerful Java application framework, used in a variety of Java applications. It provides services to Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs). Spring uses dependency injection to achieve simplification and increase testability.
- Spring allows a very clean separation between controllers, JavaBean models, and views.
- Spring's MVC is very flexible and is entirely based on interfaces.
- Spring, like WebWork, provides interceptors as well as controllers, making it easy to factor out behavior common to the handling of many requests.
- Spring Controllers are configured via IoC like any other objects. This makes them easy to test, and beautifully integrated with other objects managed by Spring.
- Spring has a well defined interface to business layer.
- Spring provides better integration with view technologies other than JSP (Velocity / XSLT / FreeMarker / XL etc.)
Silicon Valley consist of skilled developers who provides services to businesses to integrate their systems more briskly and in a more responsive manner and help them in getting secured information on any device. Our team of developers are dedicated towards their work on various web applications development using Spring MVC Framework. They have an experience of developing many relatable projects in Spring MVC Framework. Thus,we are serving various clients all over the globe in different countries.