Heat Exchanger Design:-
Silicon Valley is having latent to execute different Heat Exchanger Designs that would offer means of superior health to the Heat Exchanger structures. We are well prepared with knowledgeable lineup of Heat Exchanger Designers, CAD technicians and other administrative professionals who are well versed with energy efficient Heat Exchanger Designs and installations which can put in enormous significance to the Heat Exchanger design which will generate it more purposeful. With the use of latest hardware and software our skilled and dedicated professionals performs on Heat Exchanger Design to get precise design and perfect cost estimation of the project.
Silicon Valley is an Architectural Engineering CAD Outsourcing Company. We are specialists in providing high quality services in architectural engineering, architectural design, exterior and interior 3D rendering plans, elevations and sections, CAD services, cost estimation, CAD engineering, etc. to all type of works.
Structural engineering consultants who are very much experienced and also very knowledgeable offer you with their excellent solutions. Consulting structural engineers of our company is done for the proper execution of your project work. Once we know their exact needs our drawing/design team will come up with right solutions.
Heat transfer is power in transit due to temperature difference. A Heat Exchanger is a piece of equipment built for efficient heat transfer from one medium to another. Whenever there exists a temperature difference in a medium or between media, heat transfer must occur. The basic requirement for heat transfer is the presence of temperature difference. The temperature difference is the driving force for heat transfer, just as the voltage difference is the driving force for electric current flow and pressure difference is the driving force for fluid flow. They are widely used in space heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, petroleum refineries, natural gas processing, and sewage treatment.
There are several different types of Heat Exchangers. These include:
- Plate Heat Exchangers - Plate exchangers consist of a sequence of alloy plates detained together by a border. The frame can be opened to add or repair the plates. One liquid flows from end to end alternate plates and the other liquid flow the opposite direction through the opposite plates.
- Spiral Heat Exchangers – Spiral exchanger are completed from a duo of plates rolled to offer two relatively long rectangular passages for fluid in counter current flow. The spiral design is compact.
- Shell and Tube - Also called as condensers and calandrias depending on the service, this kind of heat exchanger has outside cylinder called a shell with interior tubes that run the distance end to end of the shell. There are tube sheets on every end of the tubes sealing the shell around the tubes. There are covers on each end called heads and these can come in several configurations. The shell side has a pressure and temperature rating and the tube side has a pressure and temperature rating. They can be vertical or horizontal. Essential principal of operation is that one fluid flows through the tube and the other fluid flows around the tubes. The fluid within the tubes can flow in a single pass or multiple passes using baffles in the heads.
- Graphite Exchangers - Graphite block exchangers are characteristically made from a solid block of graphite with similar holes drilled at right angles. The blocks can be cylindrical or cube shaped. The blocks are typically stacked with gaskets in-between to product more square foot surface area. The blocks are inserted in carbon steel housing. Graphite shell and tube exchangers have graphite tubes and heads with Carbon Steel shells.
- Fin Fan / Air Fin Exchangers - This type of exchanger has radial fins on the outer surface of the tubes to extend the heat transfer surface area. Tubes are mounted in horizontal banks, and multiple fans blow air across the outside of the tubes for cooling the procedure fluid within the tubes.
- Compo block - This new type of heat exchanger is like a plate exchanger apart from the plates are welded together instead of gasketed, and the plates are mounted in a cube shaped shell like a graphite block exchanger. This type offers compact design, ability to use high alloys, and closed environment to prevent leaks.
Silicon Valley is the most excellent company for developing Heat Exchanger Design. Our Silicon Valley sets the standard for excellence and ease-of-use in the industry. Silicon Valley is the one stop shop for all types of Heat Exchanger Designs.
Why Silicon Valley for Heat Exchanger Design:
- Complete a specified project within a budget.
- We provide cost effective solutions that ensure the best result workmanship and presentation.
- Resource allocation and team division.
- Checking the superiority in line with the related guidelines.
- Assessment of the accurateness level of the Heat Exchanger Design final design.
- System analysis along with investigate into the building specification.
- Our qualified team of professionals with extensive industry experience delivers on time and to budget.
- Discussions of the project requirements with clients.
- Final Delivery.
- Customer satisfaction up to 100%.
- We assure high end design, drafting and project management.
Silicon Valley provides premium Heat Exchanger Design with competence of Heat Exchanger Design Services, Heat Exchanger Design Services Providers. Outsourcing your Heat Exchanger Design work to Silicon Valley can be a cost effective substitute to the fixed costs. Silicon Valley pay-as-you-go solution permits you and your employees to keep on focused on your core business and not employee administration. We intend to build long-term relations with our clients and therefore, we consider our services as one way to build the same.
Ang Mo Kio,
British Virgin Islands,
Choa Chu Kang,
City of Brussels,
City of Sydney,
Cote d Ivoire,
Isle of Man,
La Serena Chile,
Northern Mariana Islands,
Tokelau Vatican City,
Vina del Mar,
Yuen Long Kau Hui,