Role of Construction Firms in delivery of Shop Drawing Services to Clients
Whether it’s Steel Fabrication Drawing, Steel Shop Drawings or Assembly Fabrication Drawing, Shop Drawing plays an important role in construction project as somewhere it plays the base of construction from which the design and formation of the building formulates. It is the tool or rather says a fabrication blueprint that considered as the most unpredictable and time consuming part of construction process. Yes! you heard it right , for construction firms shop drawing is an painful and strenuous process. It requires a lot of debate, consultation of various experts and review of each discipline involved. The participant takes place in Shop Drawing process are:
- General Contractor or Construction Manager
The process of shop drawing follows the following steps to create a proper shop drawing with its complete approval :
- General Contractor/ Construction Manager assign contract and allots construction drawings to fabricator.
- Fabricator develops shop drawing.
- General Contractor / Construction Manager evaluate and then forwards to architect.
- Architect reviews and further proceed towards the Engineer.
- Engineer reviews and returns to architect again.
- From architect onward, the shop drawing pass on from Construction Manager/ General Contractor to fabricator.
- It comes back to Engineer, from here the shop drawing pass on to Erector and then the Detailer.
- Lastly the shop drawing comes to fabricator and forwards to Erector.
Over the years the function of Shop Drawing hasn’t changed irrespective of the fact that construction process can easily carried out by various software with accurate precision and quick speed. When every aspect of architecture, engineering and construction is techno-savvy and modernized, then how could Shop Drawing (one of the salient feature) can be left behind. The application of shop drawings has got highly digitized that result into wonderful 2D and 3D software packages. These multi-functional software has transformed the technique that needed to abstract the construction documents and drawings that used to be produced by construction professionals. Nowadays the shop drawings which are produced for pre-manufactured building components is largely carry through with the endurance of software packages for design and detailing, for instance AutoCAD and Tekla Structures etc.
Momentarily, shop drawing is very much in demand for its distinguished detailed abilities that leads to hiring in larger scale by architectural and engineering services providing companies. For a successful implementation of shop drawing services , the construction firms are really need to well-equipped with latest packages of software for smooth and effective supervision of shop drawing services.
Silicon Valley is a notable IT firm that has also made its strong mark on CAD based services. Our successful expert professionals has got the right skill and experience to carry out every size of project whether its mega project or minor improvisation, we are available here 24/7 for every kind of consultation. It is truly the hard work and dedication of our accomplished experts who are executing their expertise and taking the Silicon Valley to the height of pinnacle. We offer Shop Drawing Services, Green Building, HVAC Duct Services, Fabrication and Structural Details, Planning Drawing, Building Information Modelling, Interior and Landscape Design, Structural Engineering, Architectural engineering, Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, 2D Drafting, 3D Rendering and 3D Walkthroughs.
You may also like
- BIM Guidelines for Contractors
- What is BIM?
- Use of BIM in Planning Process
- BIM from design to construction
- Major benfits of BIM
- BIM Construction Industry
- Benefits Construction Manager
- Adopting BIM in Construction
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Leading Top Countries Adopting BIM Outsourcing Services
- Implementation of BIM Services
- BIM Dimensions
- Sheet Metal Design
- What is Shop Drawing?
- Design and Project Management
- What is Steel Detailing?
- Rebar Detailing Implementation
- Construction & Rebar Detailing
- Why Rebar Detailing
- Corrosion Steel Detailing
- Importance Steel Detailing Eng
- Structural Steel Detailing
- Lachlan's Line Pedestrian Bridge
- General Factors to consider during Rebar Detailing implementation process
- MEP Shop Drawings
- Major Benefits of Outsourcing MEP Designs for Construction Projects
- What is the right method to get precast concrete shop drawings with an outsourcing company?
- Why outsourcing MEP BIM Modeling Services is a good idea with Revit software?
- Outsourcing Precast Panel Detailing Services - Biggest Advantage in the Construction Industry
- What are the Core Roles and Responsibilities of a Construction Supervisor in a Rebar Concrete Construction project ?
- How Does Building Information Modeling(BIM) Help In Reducing Construction Costs ?
- How does MEP BIM Coordination help AEC Contractors in Construction Process?
- What is the difference between Shop Drawings and Issued For Construction (IFC) Drawings?
- What are some Manual Techniques and Computer Processes to create Shop Drawings?
- Everything to know about LOD in BIM
- Concrete Structure Designing Industrial Projects
- The Ultimate Guide to Hire Precast Detailing and Shop Drawing Service Provider.
- How to reduce construction costs by adopting Innovative Structural Design and Drafting Solutions?