Standards and major software to be used for Structural Steel Detailing
Steel Structural Detailing is a way tougher and demanding process that takes place before the construction. Nowadays Steel Detailing Service has grown in demand as a maximum of the construction industry is incorporating Steel in current building formations due its strength and rate of longevity. That’s why the application of steel detailing is turning rampant in construction industry via structural steel industry. Steel detailing is not merely an independent process that takes out manually but it also has its share of specialized software and specific standards. Steel Structural Detailing is regulated by certain industrial association that supervises the procedure about “How” as well as “What” software to be used that can provide incredible speed and accuracy and take the project at unparalleled level.
Steel detailing is as follows as the designing and drafting of tie-in between the steel beams and columns in tremendous steel frameworks that forms the basic structure of most of the high-rise building which is nowadays a constant case in western hemisphere. The design of these connections is essential as the disassociation of any beam of columns can lead to subsiding of steel framework and moreover the building hence the loss of many lives. Thereupon, there are stringent standards that followed for Steel Structural Detailing which varies from country to country and assembled by established industry of respective countries:
- China Steel Construction Society
- Malaysian Structural Steel Association (MSSA)
- Steel Construction Institute (SCI- UK)
- Taiwan Steel and Iron Industry Association (TSIIA)
- Japanese Society of Steel Construction
- The Steel Construction Institute
- The Southern African Institute of Steel Construction
- World Steel Association (formerly IISI)
- EUROFER, the European Confederation of Iron and Steel Industries
- African Iron & Steel Association
- Arab Iron & Steel Union [AISU]
- British Constructional Steelwork Association (BCSA)
- Brazilian Steel Institute (IBS)
- Iron & Steel Institute of Japan
- SBI Swedish Institute of Steel Construction
- Canadian Institute of Steel Construction (CISC)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Korean Iron & Steel Association
- Malaysian Structural Steel Association (MSSA)
- Norwegian Steel Association
After the designing of structural framework, the steel detailer starts the evaluation of forces functioned on each connections. That follows the consulting to design tables to arrive at certain design details of connections which includes material and dimension of the brackets, nuts and bolts that expressed in the form of erection drawings. Steel Detailing Service is employed with certain specialized software namely SAFE, SDS/2, Tekla, SAP2000, RAM, PCA, STAAD, RISA and ETABS.
With the above specifications of standards and software of Steel Detailing, it’s not surprising to conclude that how steel detailing has evolved in such a major and vast discipline that became the important part of construction industry.
Silicon Valley is a prestigious IT firm that has also accomplished its major part in CAD based services. Our team of expert professionals is well-qualified, experienced and proficient in handling every complexity that lies in Architectural, Engineering, and Construction project. It is the hard work and dedication of our specialist in respective expertise that drives Silicon Valley towards the path progress and success. We offer CAD Outsourcing Services, Structural CAD Drawings, 2D Drafting, 3D Rendering, 3D Walkthroughs, CAD Conversion, Structure Steel Detailing, HVAC Services, Green Building, Shop Drawing Services, Fabrication and Structural Details, Planning Drawing, Building Information Modelling, Interior and Landscape Design, Mechanical Engineering, Civil engineering, Architectural engineering and Structural Engineering.
You may also like
- BIM Guidelines for Contractors
- What is BIM?
- Use of BIM in Planning Process
- BIM from design to construction
- Major benfits of BIM
- BIM Construction Industry
- Benefits Construction Manager
- Adopting BIM in Construction
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Leading Top Countries Adopting BIM Outsourcing Services
- Implementation of BIM Services
- BIM Dimensions
- Sheet Metal Design
- What is Shop Drawing?
- Design and Project Management
- Construction firms in delivery
- What is Steel Detailing?
- Rebar Detailing Implementation
- Construction & Rebar Detailing
- Why Rebar Detailing
- Corrosion Steel Detailing
- Importance Steel Detailing Eng
- Lachlan's Line Pedestrian Bridge
- General Factors to consider during Rebar Detailing implementation process
- MEP Shop Drawings
- Major Benefits of Outsourcing MEP Designs for Construction Projects
- What is the right method to get precast concrete shop drawings with an outsourcing company?
- Why outsourcing MEP BIM Modeling Services is a good idea with Revit software?
- Outsourcing Precast Panel Detailing Services - Biggest Advantage in the Construction Industry
- What are the Core Roles and Responsibilities of a Construction Supervisor in a Rebar Concrete Construction project ?
- How Does Building Information Modeling(BIM) Help In Reducing Construction Costs ?
- How does MEP BIM Coordination help AEC Contractors in Construction Process?
- What is the difference between Shop Drawings and Issued For Construction (IFC) Drawings?
- What are some Manual Techniques and Computer Processes to create Shop Drawings?
- Everything to know about LOD in BIM
- Concrete Structure Designing Industrial Projects
- The Ultimate Guide to Hire Precast Detailing and Shop Drawing Service Provider.
- How to reduce construction costs by adopting Innovative Structural Design and Drafting Solutions?